Unisex classic trucker cap for a fly fisherman
One of the top 3 most important essentials for a fly fisherman.
Ernest Hemingway wore long-billed hats for good reason and here is why:
- Less Glare and sun in your eyes improve your water visibility
- The extended bill will help avoid getting your nose burnt
- Extra shade on the face will keep you fresh on the water
- The hat will offer a little extra protection from swinging flys
Unisex classic trucker cap designed with fly anglers in mind. Protect your face and head from sun and hooks. The Lario line hats originated from the uniform of our guides on Lake Como.
Now available for all in multiple colors. Features embroidered Whieldon Fly Fishing logo on the brim. One size fits most. This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
* The percentage can change a little from hat to hat
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3.5" crown (8.9 cm)
- Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8" (54.9 cm to 60 cm)