One of the top 3 most important essentials for a fly fisherman
Ernest Hemingway wore long-billed hats for good reason and here is why:
- Less Glare and sun in your eyes improve your water visibility
- The extended bill will help avoid getting your nose burnt
- Extra shade on the face will keep you fresh on the water
- The hat will offer a little extra protection from swinging flys
Unisex Street Angler II cap replaces our original snapback. Designed with street anglers in mind this cap gives off an urban vibe. Protect your face and head from sun and hooks.
The Street Angler hats originated from our passion for fishing for Zander on the lakefront at Como City.
Street Angling has hit it big time in the last few years around Italy especially Milan and Como. Now available for all.
Features embroidered Whieldon Fly Fishing logo on the brim. One size fits most.
Available in two sizes with an elastic stretch band, this hat is a sure winner in comfort! It has an athletic shape with a curved visor.
- 63% polyester/34% cotton/3% spandex twill
- Structured, 6-panel, mid-profile
- Stretch band
- Silver under visor
- Head circumference: 22” - 23 ⅞”
|Size (inches)||21 ¼-22 ¾||22 ⅜-23 ⅞|