Fly Fishing in Montana
Fly Fishing in Montana
We have been visiting Montana for years now and believe me when I say, in Montana you live a breath fly fishing. We fell in love with the place and have loads of great ideas for you, for when it comes to visiting the place, From Bozeman to Ennis it's all there for you to discover.
We can organize a personalized fishing trip here for you from anywhere in the world. we will help put together a full Itinerary.
An introduction to Montana Itinerary we have put together:
During your visit, you will fish the famed Yellowstone, the Lamar, some Stillwater, the Paradise Valley Spring Creeks, and, of course, a few secret spots we have discovered over the years. All the fishing is guided. 3 days float fishing down the mighty Yellowstone River, 3 days wading. You will also get to visit some of the best fly fishing shops in Bozeman MT
Hotel stay Trip Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrive in Bozeman Check-in Murray Hotel(or similar) – open day
- Day 2 Murray Hotel – spring creek wading fishing day
- Day 3 Murray Hotel - Yellowstone Park wading guided fishing
- Day 4 Murray Hotel - Other private ranch float guided fishing
- Day 5 Depart Murray Hotel – arrive Hilton Garden Inn (or similar)Bozeman
- Day 6 Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman - Float guided fishing
- Day 7 Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman - Float guided fishing
- Day 8 Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman – Float guided fishing
- Day 9 Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman – Possible Visit Simms Factory. Depart Bozeman
- 9 nights 6 days fishing
- Rod rental
- guided fishing
- Optional car rental
- No Breakfast at the Murray (Included at the Hilton)
- airport shuttle (can be arranged for fee, there is a shuttle service at the Hilton),
- guide gratuities
- private water fees
- airport transfers.
- Montana Fishing license: All anglers must have a required $10 conservation license and $15 invasive species license.
- Non-resident fishing license sold as 2 day blocks ($25 each), 10 day $56 or season $86
- Guide Gratuities (average is $100-$120 per guide per day)
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact me email@example.com We can chat and figure out what you are looking to get out of your trip.
- I will put a plan together for you, book hotels, book guides, and finalize the Itinerary.
HOW YOU PAY
You pay the hotels and guide service directly. I don't want anything! YES THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME. I DONT WANT ANYTHING
I have deep roots here that go way back to guide school with sweetwater travel. Its the love of fly fishing in Montana that drives me on! So like I said drop me a line and i will help you put that awesome holiday into action!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A CUSTOM TRIP PLEASE CONTACT US