SUNGLASSES THAT PUNCH THROUGH BLUE WATER
We decided to design a sturdy, triacetate -wrap around- frame for fishing. The frame design ensures light does not hit the side of your eye.
Our polarised lens eliminates glare while on the water and helps you see fish and other objects below the surface. This is the most important factor in choosing the right sunglasses for fishing. The lightweight frame design will ensure that your glasses float, and are comfortable throughout the day. Our entire line of fishing sunglasses are polarized. Polarized lenses reduce glare and eye strain, while still delivering 100% UVA/B/C protection. All of our lenses are tested by our manufacturer and an independent lab to make sure they are compliant with all US, EU, and other international UV standards to block 100% of UVA/B/C light.
Our floating Lens
The Pelagic setup is designed for deepwater fishing able to adapt to both freshwater lakes and salt water. The grey lenses with a choice of yellow mirror tint colour combination is best suited for super bright, sunny days where there are high contrast lighting conditions. It should be mentioned that the mirrored lenses have the added benefit of reducing glare. The lenses improve depth perception and increase the distinction of contours. Great on sunny days with increased contrast and for fishing deeper waters.
We decided to go to design our frames around our lightweight TAC lenses with a sturdy Tri acetate ultra-lightweight wrap around frame that ensures that light does not hit the side of your eye and the lightweight design will ensure that your glasses float and are comfortable throughout the day. We do not guarantee floatation with our PC lenses.
You can choose to replace the standard lens with a ballistic polycarbonate lens, by choosing from the drop-down list below. However, this can affect the floating properties of the glasses as ballistic polycarbonate lenses are heavier. Please keep this in mind before you place your order.
We offer custom prescription lenses on all our polycarbonate line of lenses. Please contact us before placing your order.
Here To Help
If you have any questions please contact +447483155346 alternately email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
People also searched for:
- fishing sunglasses
- fishing sunglasses polarized
- fishing with polarized sunglasses
- fishing polarised sunglasses
- fishing sunglasses costa
- fishing sunglasses oakley
- fishing sunglasses prescription
- fishing sunglasses brands
- fishing sunglasses with bifocals
- fishing sunglasses readers
- best fishing sunglasses under 100
- fishing sunglasses with readers
- best fishing sunglasses under $50
- fishing sunglasses bifocal
- fishing sunglasses cheap
- fishing sunglasses walmart
- milliken fishing sunglasses
- fishing sunglasses amazon
- grizzly fishing sunglasses
- polarized fishing sunglasses amazon
- best fly fishing sunglasses 2020
- what color polarized lens is best for fishing
- fishing sunglasses strap
- huk fishing sunglasses
- gone fishing sunglasses
- native fishing sunglasses
- what is the best fishing sunglasses
- what color lens is best for fishing
- fishing sunglasses that float
- fishing sunglasses with side shields