Items must not have been worn or used or carry any damage or scratches on any part of the product. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. For additional information mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
For the lenses the warranty is available for:
- Factory defects: always check the eyeglasses for defects like scratches, coating defects, blurry lens before buying.
- Mounting defects: if you do not see well with the new eyeglasses, you talk to your optician. You should know that the optician should always follow the prescription. There are two possibilities if you have such a problem:
- The prescription is wrong – in this case the ophthalmologist or optometrist have to measure again your eyes and correct it
- Your optician not fitted well your glasses now she/he should fix the problem
If you're wondering how to proceed to find out where the problem is, one way is to go to your eye doctor to verify if your glasses meet the prescription.
For the frames, the same as with lenses, warranty is for:
- Factory defects
- Other problems that appeared by regular use and storage, such as bending or breaking the frame, due to the fragile material
So, if glasses are in warranty period, be careful to:
- Always follow the instructions about wearing and storage
- Visit your optician, if any defects appear. Make sure you are not taking care of the problem alone because you may make the problem worst and even loose the warranty.
If you have to make use of the warranty, we can offer you one of the possibilities:
- Money back on glasses, this applies only to standard lenses.
- We can also replaces your frame or lenses as required
General warranty issues will usually be handled directly. In general, standard sunglasses can be returned within 14 days for a full refund of the cost of the sunglasses only. We minus any shipping & handling outside the continental UK. This excludes special order items or customised sunglasses.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.